Friday, October 12, 2012

STANDING AS ONE -- UNIFIED


TOMORROW IS OCTOBER 13.  I DON'T POST ON THE WEEKENDS SO I'M A DAY EARLY AND THIS WILL REMAIN UP THROUGH SUNDAY.  TOMORROW, HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE NO TITLE, THERE WILL BE NO COMMENTARY.  THERE WILL JUST BE THE RIBBON.  THE METAVIVOR RIBBON.  A STARK REMINDER THAT THE STAGE IV COMMUNITY NEEDS OUR VOICES.  IF YOU PASS BY THIS BLOG OVER THE WEEKEND, I HOPE THE STARKNESS WILL STAY WITH YOU AND I HOPE IT WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SOMETHING.  THE SMALLEST DEED IS GREATER THAN THE GRANDEST INTENTION.  SHOULD IS A SUCKY KIND OF WORD.  JUST DO.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us out there,
    Your Are the Fearless Friend
    and We Love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine.... I was getting ready to check up on you! I Love YOU.....

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Ann and Kathleen... I love that we have YOU as Fearless Friends to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear annemarie,

    have a good week-end. i, too, am with you.

    love,

    karen, TC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen...

      I'm just getting all caught up before the next round of running around..... Back home--more on Monday about my antics. I love that "karen TC" signature. And you know I'm with YOU! Fearless.... with tons of love...

      xoxox
      AnneMarie

      Delete

Something to add? Do Share!