Thursday, August 30, 2012

ORDINARY (AND UNCOMMON) CELEBRATION





It's the moon!  Big deal, right?   It's a beautiful full moon.

WAIT!  It's not your every month full moon.... this one is special.  This one IS a Big Deal.

It's a Blue Moon.  Every once in a blue moon.......  Well, "every once in a blue moon" is NOW.

So.... I'm going to encourage you to step out of your comfort zone.  Do something that you wouldn't ordinarily do.  Whether it's taking some time for yourself or doing something quietly to lighten the burden of another...... 

Once in a blue moon......

Me?  I think I'll jump around like a lunatic.  I can hear Pink Floyd in the background of my mind.  Really???  Pink Floyd.... Aye.  NOPE.  I'm not tainting the BLUE moon.....

I'm Moonstruck.


5 comments:

  1. This makes me feel like we are closer Anne Marie..as we are celebrating a blue moon here too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moon, AnneMarie. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonight, I saw the moon rising. Had my son snapping pics with his phone while I was driving. It was SPECTACULAR!

      Delete
  3. Pink Floyd? Oh, yes! I'm celebrating that blue moon with all my heart. xox

    ReplyDelete