Friday, June 15, 2012

FRIDAY -- NOT A DAY TOO SOON ....

So much is happening, it's wreaked havoc on the few functioning brain cells that are still firing at the end of a rather long, somewhat exhausting and emotionally challenging week.

Please do read Dr. Love's letter.  If you have a Facebook account, she was looking for suggestions for books and movies.... the laugh out loud stuff.

Happy Father's Day in the US to all the men in your lives or any men who may actually be reading this blog...... and especially one who just began his own blog.  In fact, go take a look at what he has to say......  

Mostly, Happy Friday and Happy Weekend..... See you on Monday.....


2 comments:

  1. I will definitely go to Dr. Love's letter. My post this week was about therapeutic humor, so I need to add my two cents. Have a happy Friday and weekend, yourself, Marie. You are well loved. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan....
      Therapeutic humor is so essential to the healing process.....I remember have a "pretend wake" in my family room shortly after my surgery. It was me and my dearest friend strewn across the sofas. The room looked like a funeral home.... we just went for it and laughed until the pain kicked in from laughing so hard!
      MUCH LOVE to you...
      xoxox

      Delete

Something to add? Do Share!