Monday, December 2, 2013

REMEMBERING THERESA NEWBY HARPOLE

I don't know what month this is, who or what we are supposed to be aware of, but a quick google search or a wiki detour would have the information to me in a moment.

I just know it's December.  We are approaching the end of another year.  This is a year that has seen lots of personal challenges and triumphs but where are we?

It saddens me to share this because every death is painful.  Every life takes a piece of my heart when it is stolen from us.  It's personal.  It's highly personal.

Last night, I was catching up on my email.  I was offline since Wednesday afternoon.  Yesterday, Josh sent me a message to let me know that his mom died.  Josh was kind enough to write a guest post for this blog in October.

Josh is a BRCA2 positive young man whose mom was living with metastatic disease.

His mom, Theresa Harpole, died on Thursday morning.  Thanksgiving.  It is on the Facebook page of the foundation that bears her name.

I grabbed a screen shot from the link he sent me.  She will be buried on Tuesday.

Please keep Josh and his family in your thoughts.

 
Like it?  Share it!

2 comments:

  1. WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL. I JUST HATE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I learn of a death or a diagnosis my heart breaks.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Do Share!