Monday, October 14, 2013

REMINDERS AND ALERTS

It's a big damn deal to make a documentary and have it nominated for an Oscar.  This is a DVR Alert!  If you don't have HBO, I'm sure it will be available on Netflix or in some other venue.

Tonight, at 9PM, HBO will be airing Mondays at Racine.  I blogged about this documentary after the Academy Awards.  I've been patiently waiting for this to air.  Tonight's the night.

From the trailer, my take away?  We can all do things to help in one way or another.  It's not only about money.  It's about rolling up our sleeves and doing something.  Anything.

Lisa Bonchek Adams, who appeared in a 30 minute program with Gayle Sulik and Dr. Susan Love on Friday evening, got to wrap up the show by saying just that.  It's not only about donating.....

Here's the link to the show, The Stream, which aired on Al Jazeera America.  The discussion was excellent.  Highly recommend you watch it!

Lastly for now, if you are a twitter person and are available at 3PM ET tomorrow, please join me in a tweet chat.  I'm hosting the WEGO chat which will focus on the needs of the metastatic community and  why it's time to shift October to an EDUCATION campaign.  The chat will take place at #HAchat.

I'm still framing topics.  Tonight on #BCSM, the discussion will be focused on why there is just ONE day for metastatic disease in this pink haze.

That's it for my reminders.....

Back tomorrow with some meaty content.  Promise!

 Like it?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Do Share!