Friday, April 19, 2013

LONG WEEK.......

Sending love and support in every direction.

Was up far too late last evening.

At 11:45PM as I was getting ready to go to bed, I looked up at the muted television to see the words,

"MIT Police Officer Shot"  ....  Wasn't long before it was reported that he died.

At 3AM, I finally turned the television off.

Boston and the suburbs looked like the wild west.

People posted video from their phones.  Shoot outs.  Dorm rooms with bullet holes through a wall and a chair.

It seems like the only thing to say?

#BostonStrong

#West (Texas)

Too many tragic deaths.  Accidental, purposeful, murder....

It's time to turn the page on the calendar and close out this week.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You bet..... I could not turn the television off last night and I was glued to the TV all day today.

      What A Week.....

      Hugs..... and More...

      xoxox

      Delete

Something to add? Do Share!