Monday, December 24, 2012

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL

I did it!  Gifts are purchased and wrapped.  The tree is up and lighted.  This is the very first year my tree is simply adorned with lights and only lights.  The boxes filled with keepsake ornaments and beautiful red and white ornaments were beside the tree in their protective storage boxes.  I chose lights and joy over stress and ornaments.  I'm happy with the lights and I'm happy with the beautiful star that is perched on the top branch.

Mostly, I'm happy for the gift of family and friends.  And I'm happy for all of you.... each and every one of you who are now such a big part of my life.

Whatever holiday you celebrate or if your choice is to celebrate none, I wish you joy.  I wish you love.  I wish you happiness.  And I thank you for the gift of YOU.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!





8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Anne Marie. I wish you and your family a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful my friend! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy christmas, annemarie. the tree and the presents under it look beautiful.
    enjoy every minute celebrating - you deserve it!

    love, XOXO,

    karen, TC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marry Christmas! How nice to see the tree done and that you are ready for this wonderful day! XoXoXo-Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Just had the chance to start reading your blog! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And merry Christmas to you as well, AnneMarie. Wishing you and your family joy and GOOD HEALTH. Love, Idelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tree looks fabulous! I went with very few ornaments this year too. The lights are what make the tree anyway IMO. There aren't many things more relaxing than basking in the glow of a lighted Christmas tree. In some ways it's even better post the big day don't you think?

    Merry Christmas to you too. Wishing you joy, love and happiness too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Do Share!