Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TERRI AND BRITTA - USA FOR AFRICA

Worlds colliding.  More worlds colliding.  All week long, I have been gazing into the western sky.  Venus shining brilliantly and Jupiter off in the distance.  My brother reminded me on Sunday that Jupiter needs to be aligned with Mars.  All I know is Terri.... Terri Wingham is single handedly bringing us all together.  And I mean the entire UNIVERSE.

As she traverses the globe she ties a ribbon around yet one more person and this week, she met Marie.  Soon she will be crashing into love in Africa.  The girl amazes me.  Every twist and turn.  She amazes me.

It all started in NYC.  Last October.  And there will be a big celebration back in NYC when she concludes her adventure and someone begins the screenplay about her life. (That's just my prediction.)  The opening scene will be in NYC (and the premiere will also be in NYC). A flash back to Terri hitting the "publish" button posting the blog entry where this all began, then watching as she empties her apartment in Vancouver, ultimately following her every step around the globe.  And the final scene.  Back in NYC.  As we have been saying.  NYC2012.  It's our olympics.

I met Terri in NYC in the fall.  And I met Britta Aragon, too.  I am smitten with each of them.  While Terri is off changing the world by making a difference all over the world, Britta is here changing the world by sharing her story in a wonderful book and showing us how to eliminate our exposure to toxins.  She is as brilliant as Terri is brave.  Really, they are both equally brilliant, brave AND beautiful.

Tomorrow, Britta will launch her new, all natural skin care line.  Britta will be presenting one lucky person with a generous gift basket.  A donation of $25.00 towards Terri's Adventure and you will be eligible to win almost $200.00 in products from Britta's new product line.

An early Happy Birthday to you, Terri and I am anxious to hear all about Africa.  Let's all see if we can help Terri reach her goal.  And, Britta.  Good LUCK as you launch your line.  May it be successful beyond your wildest dreams.

I am sending love to each of you.  Tons and tons of love.  Big hugs, too.

xoxoxox

AnneMarie
NYC2012

10 comments:

  1. I donated! Thanks for letting me know about Terri and Britta! My world is two-people wider now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idelle! I am so glad you got to "meet" them. They are both SO special. What a pleasure for me to have met them!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. AnneMarie:

    I'm a fan of Terri and Britta too! They're both so impressive and inspiring. Godspeed to Terri and best of luck to Britta as she launches her new skin care line.

    Survival > Existence,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hit reply too quickly! I know you were the FIRST of the East Coast Tweet Up's. I know when I met Terri, she was positively aglow as she talked about the time she spent with you. I do believe she wrote a beautiful blog about your meeting!

    I have an idea. I'm going to send a tweet. Everyone who met Terri, please comment here: Name, Date, Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of both these remarkable women, too. I get to live vicariously through Terri as she travels all over the planet! Very amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too.... living vicariously through Terri.... & Britta with her own vision and making it happen!

      Delete
  5. Anne Marie!! wow!! I am in awe about all the magic, serendipity and "being at the right place at the right time" type of moments over the last 6 months. Thank you for this touching and beautiful post!! That afternoon at Elyn's house was truly a pivotal moment - how 5 strangers can come together and feel closer than we do with our own friends (and even family for some). I am so grateful for the circle of love we have created through social media to help and support each other. I truly appreciate all your love and support and feel the same about you my dear friend. As I sit here in my home office (in labor and as I give birth to CV Skinlabs in less than 6 hours) all of it it starting to make sense.. all of us are in each others lives for such a HUGE reason. I look forward to our 2012 NYC Olympics, and most certainly to be together again and share our joy and sorrows. Much love to you my sweet and loving friend. You made my day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing I could possibly add. Thanks for the comment.... I'm anxious for tomorrow!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Wow - Sweet Serendipity is right! I am so proud to be part of this sisterhood. I am rooting for you Britta as you give birth to your baby. We are all behind you every step of the way and I just KNOW CV Skinlabs is going to be a massive success. I can't wait to sip a nice glass or two of wine with all of you in NYC this fall. The Sisterhood NYC 2012 Olympics - it's coming and everyone is welcome. Hugs to all of you from hot and sticky Rwanda. T xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs right back at ya... I've been offline and unplugged for an entire day.... feel like I missed a whole lot of stuff......

      Wine sounds great. Vodka sounds better and after this IDES OF MARCH, pass me the bottle of tequila.....

      xoxoxox

      Delete

Something to add? Do Share!