Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ADVENTURE OF HOPE

I am stepping aside and letting this speak for itself.  Today, Terri is embarking on her Adventure of Hope and I will be on the sidelines cheering her along as she moves around the globe.

Here's Terri, in her own words on You Tube.

I had the pleasure of sharing a quick meal and a glass of wine with Terri in NYC after she gave up her apartment and moved well beyond her comfort zone to start planning this journey.

Yesterday, I extracted a promise from her.  First, I wanted to know who she hoped would be cast to play her when this gets turned into a movie.  And The PROMISE?  A twitter wise crack by me which was retweeted by Terri.

"Don't you DARE let them cut the scene in NYC at Lucy's Cantina along w/ensuing conversation!"

When Terri's life becomes the stuff of "Eat, Pray, Love" (and IT WILL!) I want my bit part preserved!

This is the definition of GUTS and DETERMINATION.  It's just that simple.

3 comments:

  1. Guts and determination are it!! Thank you for sharing the video on Facebook. Terri is a special person, indeed, and I know she's making a difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Terri. She is wise well beyond her years. And yes, I agree. She is making a difference on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing story! Much good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Do Share!