Monday, December 5, 2011

100

Tomorrow is the official opening of the 2011 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.  Lots of bloggers & tweeps & a few other friends from this world of Breast Cancerville are traveling today.

Frankly, I'm a bit envious.  I want to be part of the party.  Next year.  For SURE.  And you can take that to the bank!

My head is still spinning as I am trying to figure out how I best fit into this Land of Advocacy or Activism or Whatever it is that my brain seems to be telling me to do.  Right now, it's telling me entirely Too Much so I'm going to sit on the sidelines and count on the tweeps to keep me in the loop.  In real time, please.

I have my hashtag feed all set up and ready to go.

#SABCS

Impressing myself here as I'm starting to sound like I really get this whole twitter thing.

One hundred entries in under five months.  Not bad for the baby blogger...... And now, the baby needs a nap.

My brain disengaged on Friday and I'm still waiting for it to return.  I have lots to share, but those short circuits are blocking my thoughts.

Tomorrow is another day.  And tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Do Share!