Monday, February 3, 2014

I LOVE YOU @JADA_FA

It began with hope....


And then, there was a diagnosis of metastatic disease. We all walked beside Jada. We held her up, we celebrated the small victories and hoped for an endless well of treatment options. That's the way it is with metastatic disease. Our wish, our hope: May you never run out of treatment options.


And then this, on January 27th. Jada's last tweet..... and it ended with death...


I always called her "sweet one" and now, at 34 years old, Jada has been stolen from us. I am beyond heartbroken. I will cherish her notes of love to me and I will especially cherish the outpouring of love that followed a message sharing this sad news with a once again, heavy hearted community.

Rest in peace, Sweet One. Know that YOU are loved and YOU will never be forgotten.





Like it?  Share it!

3 comments:

  1. I've only been following Jada for a short time but her sweet and caring nature was easily seen in her written words. R.I.P. Jada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this disease....RIP..........

    Love Alli...XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted her pic yesterday. Felt that World Cancer Day needed to see what that was really about! XO

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Do Share!