Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CURE DIVA - A DREAM REALIZED AND A BENEFIT TO ALL OF US

I've been lucky.  There have been many "in real life" meetings over the past two years and every one of them has been special.

Efrat Roman is my friend.  We met last summer and had a lovely time sipping drinks in the lobby of the Waldorf in NYC.  She was here on business from her home in Israel.

Efrat was working on the finishing touches of Cure Diva which was launched in NYC on October 10th.  It was quite an event. Cure Diva is a site like no other.  Everything in one place.  Stuff.  Things.  Fans, wigs, clothing, cool pearls (literally, to help with those hot flashes)-yes, things I never knew existed and things I wish I could have easily found in 2006 when I was scouring the internet to figure out how to make sure I had all the necessities in advance of my surgery.

Today, I have a guest post on the Cure Diva blog page and I am ever so thankful for the invitation to share my experience with Cure Diva followers.  I hope you will hop over and read it!





Like it?  Share it!

1 comment:

  1. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Pearls to help with hot flashes?!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Do Share!