Friday, October 7, 2011

FRIED BRAIN FRIDAY

I would like to direct anyone who hasn't read yesterday's entry to scroll on down.  As I make this entry from my mac book, after an edit on my ipad and send it to the blog on my iphone via the cloud, I would just like to note that our world is transformed by many people with visions.

Two "notable" lives were taken as a result of pancreatic cancer this past week.

And so were thousands and thousands of equally notable lives lost to the multitude of incideous diseases that are Cancer.

Prevention.  Prevention.  Prevention. 

I send condolences to the families of Mr. Jobs & Dr. Steinman and equally heartfelt condolences to all those who have lost loved ones.

(I am adding this update to extend my sympathy to a friend whose father died last night.  Sadly, he too, had pancreatic cancer.)

AnneMarie

2 comments:

  1. Sad that Dr Steinman didn't live to see his Nobel Prize. I pray his colleagues continue what may be very promising research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Brenda. So sad. Bittersweet. They are doing some brilliant things at Rock U as they are in many other research facilities around the world. I have to go back and read one of your posts agin.... you know which one, right?? xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Do Share!