Saturday, July 23, 2011

BRAIN AT REST

Just wanted to pop in to say enjoy the weekend!  I don't want to take the enjoyment out of this by not taking a break so I am sticking with a Monday to Friday routine.  Weekends are for truly going where the wind takes me....

Summertime especially, people are out and about and do NOT belong indoors in front of a screen OR for that matter, outdoors checking blackberries and iPhones.

Thanks to everyone who sent me emails this week with such encouraging words.  Not only do I appreciate the time you spent to actually read my rambling thoughts, I REALLY appreciate the time you took to let me know!

I hope you see fit to pass the link along to anyone you feel may benefit from the information I've found and from the new information I expect I will continue to see as the research and the science evolves.  There is a page of links to some of the websites that offer suggestions to the chemochallenged. 

And, feel free to comment on any of these entries by clicking on the comment button which appears below each entry.

Be back Monday with some new things.....

Love to all,
AnneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Do Share!